Wednesday 1 July 2015

Hello and Welcome!

Hi!

I'd like to welcome you to my new blog! After just under two weeks since finishing A-levels I am bored already. Blogging will give me something to do over summer but I feel as though over the last couple of years my life has really kickstarted and there are so many experiences awaiting me in the near future. In my eyes it's a great opportunity to share my memories and experiences with others and keep a record for myself.

My blogs will consist of some regular updates with what's going on in my life - be it football, cricket, music or anything else that is vaguely interesting. Every now and again I'll have a crazy brainstorm, most probably at 4am on the way back from a night out in Manchester, at which point I'll get home and write down my thoughts before I forget them all. These will make for blogs that are closely related to my optimistic and idealistic attitudes towards life - although you have a right to disagree!

In the meantime, you can follow me on Twitter (@Chowerz or https://twitter.com/Chowerz) - please be aware that I use Twitter purely for fun and my tweets will be taking the mickey out of something or someone, more often than not myself!

As ever, I'm looking forward to what's to come.

Oli

No comments:

Post a Comment