Monday 23 May 2016

An update...

So I've updated my blog page layout to look a bit more aesthetic...the background picture is from a holiday last summer to Spain, where we found some beautiful coastal views that took little effort and time to get to.

I had my first exam last Friday and have got another week or so before I hit the barrage of 4 in 9 days. I've planned my revision and it looks like I'll be having one day off (to play cricket) in the next fortnight or so. Fun, I know!

Last Friday I used the oven for the first time in months. Shoved some chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots and peppers in for 35 mins with the minimal seasoning and it came out like a dream.


...and unfortunately that's the best I can offer you for a blog right now! :/ Just realised it's been exactly a month since my last post on 23rd April. Oops.

Ollie

Twitter: @Chowerz
Instagram: @chowerz

No comments:

Post a Comment